Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MY LIST

I am not a big fan of resolutions- new years or otherwise. I used to make resolutions that I ended up not keeping, so I stopped making resolutions! But something is prompting me to make a list of things that I want to do this New Year and I do hope I get them done by the end of 2011.
Looking back on this year, there have been a lot of ups and downs- relationships ended, relationships gained, laughter, tears, interesting experiences, unpleasant experiences, a better understanding of myself, a better understanding of my loved ones, wonderful places visited, friends getting hitched and memories made that will last a lifetime. Through all this, I have realized a lot about myself and especially in this last year, I think I have become a much stronger person than I was before.
Off the top of my head a few things that I want to do in 2011. Keeping the list short and simple so that most things on the list can be achieved!


1. Getting fit is on the top of my list! (I have always wanted to get fit, but one more year has gone by without that happening. I am quite a lazy person when it comes to things like this but I do hope this year is different).
2. Reading and expanding my knowledge more than I did in 2010. (A minimum of two books a month).
3. Definitely writing more often.
4. Learning how to drive.
5. Visiting friends who I have been meaning to visit for a while now. (Also, be better at keeping in touch with my friends).
6. Travel to some of the places on my list of ‘places to visit’.  Europe, Cambodia or one of the many places I really want to visit in my own beautiful country.
7. Eat right (my eating habits are quite awful and I want to eat healthy and eat proper meals this year). 
8. Focus more on what I want out of life (This might take a while but I should start thinking about it seriously).


Hopefully I can proudly tick all these things off my list at the end of 2011!



2 comments:

spoovaya said...

LEARN TO DRIVE! LEARN TO DRIVE! LEARN TO DRIVE! :-D

Nina C said...

Definitely! When I go back home this time:)