Monday, November 8, 2010

THE BLUES AGAIN

It is always like this after a holiday. I get back home and I am grumpy and irritable and don’t feel the least bit social. I got back from my one week trip to Coorg, Masinagudi, Ooty and Coonoor last night since I had to get back to work today. Things started to go downhill as soon as I woke up this morning. I couldn’t bring myself to get moving after my customary cup of coffee and ended up reaching work an hour late which did not earn me any brownie points with the colleagues I am sure! And the worst part-I have been sulking all day. I hate coming back after a holiday. I was also at my anti-social best with my brother this morning and answered only in monosyllables every time he tried to ask me something. And even though it’s not so cold here I am covered up from head to toe thinking about the freezing Ooty weather and wishing I was back there. I hate coming back from a holiday and settling into the routine life of someone who has a full-time job. Sigh.  

No comments: