Monday, April 19, 2010

I START AGAIN

The thing about me is, i want to do a million different things in life but actually getting down to doing them proves extremely difficult for someone who is such a procrastinator. I first started this blog almost two years ago and completely forgot i even had a blog until a few days ago. That goes to show what a lazy being i am. I am now trying to mend my ways and i will try and start writing regularly, at least for myself if not for anybody else.  I have always wanted to be a writer and one doesnt become a writer by just thinking it-so here i am, finally putting my words down and i am hoping it will do me some good and give me the confidence i need! I hope to put down all my random musings onto this blog so lets see how well i can adhere to that! .

No comments: